2020 Counsel of the Year Awards – January 23, 2020
Manhattan Beach Country Club
Red Carpet Arrivals 5:00 p.m. VIP Cocktail Reception 5:30 p.m. Dinner and Awards Ceremony 6:30 p.m.
Attire: Black Tie Optional
About the Event
– Presented by The Association of Media and Entertainment Counsel (AMEC).
– Thursday, January 23,2020
– Venue: Manhattan Beach Country Club.
– Recognizing the role of attorneys in the judicial process, popular culture and entertainment industry.
– Expected attendance: 300 participants.
Crème de la crème of the legal world in Media & Entertainment. Accomplished men and women working as in-house counsels and business affairs attorneys at major entertainment and media companies and law firms.
Past attendees and honorees have included executives from: NBCUniversal, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, MGM, Paramount, Electronic Arts, Writers Guild, Creative Artists Agency, SAG/AFTRA, Los Angeles Dodgers and Major League Baseball, National Basketball Association, Lincoln Center and many others.
Nathaniel Hargress - Viacom
Clarissa Weirick - NBCUniversal
John Schulman, Esq. - Warner Bros
Navine Karim - Red Bull Media House
Manhattan Beach Country Club -recently remodeled venue heart of thriving resort community.
South Bay -beach cities including Manhattan Beach, Playa Vista and “Silicon Beach”:
– Emerging center for digital content and distribution
– The following companies’ headquarters are located here: Manhattan Beach Media Campus, Marvel Studios, Electronic Arts, Mattel and Skechers.
– Home to entertainment and creative executives, performers and athletes.
– Located close to freeways with plenty of parking.
– AMEC mailing list of 14,000 senior legal and business executives in entertainment industry.
– Past attendees and honorees have included: NBC/Universal, Warner Brothers, Sony, MGM, Paramount, Electronic Arts, Writers Guild, Creative Artists Agency, SAG/AFTRA, Los Angeles Dodgers and Major League Baseball, National Basketball Association, Lincoln Center, etc.
– Expected attendance at Festival and Awards: 300.
– Media includes entertainment, international, regional and local.
– Past sponsors include: PricewaterhouseCoopers, Korn Ferry Intl., Screen Actors Guild and major international law firms.
– ACCEPTANCE OF AWARD: October 25, 2020 TRIBUTE AD,
– 150 WORD BIO AND HIGH RES PHOTO: November 15, 2020
– ITEMS FOR GIFT BAGS: December 20, 2020
– TABLES AND SPONSORSHIPS: December 20, 2020
Office 310.432.0550 firstname.lastname@example.org
1230 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 210
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266