AMEC proudly supports the USC Gould School of Law – Beverly Hills Bar Association 2019 Institute on Entertainment Law and Business
The Institute will feature luncheon keynote speaker FX Networks Chairman John Landgraf and Bruce Ramer in a special lunch conversation on the state of the Industry, along with dozens of other entertainment Industry players.
When: Saturday, October 26, 2019 – 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Where: The USC University Park Campus
What: Network with over 700 entertainment professionals!
The 2019 Institute’s theme, “Implosion/Explosion: Shockwaves of Change in Entertainment,” will focus on how to make the most of the constantly evolving entertainment landscape.This year’s sessions will cover:
- how the internet impacts content and society
- the rise of the trillion dollar companies and the M&A view ahead
- legal jeopardies that cause nightmares for entertainment lawyers
- the challenges facing the musical artist and their representation team
- addressing the challenge of unlicensed uses
- making sense of fair use law and its application
- co-financing and marketing films for maximum US/China box office
- the latest deal-making trends, pitfalls and challenges
- ethics rule changes affecting entertainment lawyers
- the Talent Agencies Act and how it impacts attorneys
6.25 hours of CLE credit, including 3 hourslegal ethics credit for lawyers, and 5 hours of CPE credit will be available.
We look forward to seeing you on October 26!
USC Gould School of Law Continuing Legal Education
A tradition of excellence addressing today’s issues