AMEC proudly supports the USC Gould School of Law – Beverly Hills Bar Association 2022 Institute on Entertainment Law and Business.
Register now to reserve your place! Institute will offered exclusively in person.
When: Saturday, October 22, 2022 – 8:40 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Where: USC University Park Campus
What: Network with over 400 entertainment professionals!
The Institute’s programming theme, “No Joke: Current Realities in the Entertainment World,” will focus on challenges facing the industry today as it adapts to a rapidly changing technology and media landscapes.
The Institute will feature luncheon keynote speaker Byron Allen (Founder/Chairman/CEO of Allen Media Group) and Bruce Ramer (Partner at Gang, Tyre, Ramer, Brown & Passman) in a special lunch conversation on the current landscape of the Industry.
This year’s sessions will cover:
- Explain industry trends and transformation
- Legal Issues in representing comedians
- What is the Metaverse and who is building it
- How the music industry is currently working
- Trends in talent compensation structures
- Recent robust M&A activity around production companies
- Privacy challenges and pitfalls in entertainment
- Accessing production incentives in TV and film
- Entertainment malpractice and State Bar issues
6.5 hours of CLE credit, including 1 hour legal ethics credit for lawyers, and 7 hours of CPE credit will be available.
Feel free to contact USC Gould Continuing Legal Education at email@example.com or 213-821-3580 for assistance. Visit us online at https://gould.usc.edu/why/academics/cle/entertainment/?utm_source=co+sponsor&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=IELB22.
We look forward to seeing you on October 22!