educate. Serve. network.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Association of Media and Entertainment Counsel member.
AMEC is a global organization, representing the best of the Entertainment and Media legal world. AMEC has members in countries all over the world. Our subscribers list expands to over 10,000 people.
Members who join the AMEC represent the highest level of professionalism in their profession. We are committed to setting high standards for knowledge, expertise, and quality within the profession. We believe that by using our members’ network, one can find the best experts for a project of any caliber.
- Members-only events.
- Free (or heavily discounted) tickets to AMEC and our partners offering state-of-the-art information and career education from top professionals.
- Free tickets for premier partner programs and events.
- Opportunity to serve on our Board of Directors.
- Opportunity to promote your events and important announcements to over 14,000 AMEC subscribers.”
- Numerous networking opportunities.
- Discounted registration to the annual Law and Justice International Film Festival and Counsel of The Year Awards.
- Email Newsletters with news, job postings and general announcements from AMEC and member-organizations.
- Access to various employment opportunities.
Membership Categories & Requirements
Law School Student
- Students at USA and international law schools.
- Offered to students at ABA-approved law schools.
Annual Fee: $25.00
Academicians & Government Attorneys
Attorneys in any branch of local, state, or federal government
Annual Fee: $180.00
- Under 10 years of experience as an attorney in a law firm active in the Entertainment and Media industries
- In-house attorney in an Entertainment or Media company.
Annual Fee: $180.00
- Entertainment & Media lawyers (law firm and in-house counsel) with 10+ years of experience.
- Executives in legal and non-legal roles at Entertainment and Media companies.
Annual Fee: $240.00
International Advisory Board
- Media and Entertainment law firms.
- Headquartered outside of the United States.
Annual Fee: $500.00