The Association of Media and Entertainment Counsel, the only organization of its kind, introduces its one-of-a-kind Mentorship Program
Unique in its simplicity, the Program is designed to be as easy as possible for the Mentor and Mentee to self-govern. The Program has immediate and direct benefits for both participants. Here are the key features:
The Program is limited to 10 Mentors and 10 Mentees who are AMEC members. The Mentee must have less than 5 years of law firm or in-house experience and Mentors are required to have a minimum of 10 years of in-house or law firm experience.
The Mentors/Mentees will be assigned based on common interests.
The 2023 Mentors are required to provide the following experiences for their Mentee:
- A zoom call within 30 days of the assignment
- Lunch, dinner, or cocktail prior to July 1st
- An onsite visit to the Mentor’s business location and introduction to colleagues whom Mentees are likely to have an interest in meeting prior to September 1st
AMEC will provide the following recognition and appreciation:
- Mentors and Mentees will be recognized in AMEC’s weekly news magazine
- Mentors and Mentees will be invited as AMEC guests to attend and sit together at the 2024 Counsel of the Year Awards
- Mentors and Mentees will be listed in the 2024 Counsel of the Year Awards Dinner Program and recognized during the awards ceremony
If you are interested in serving as a Mentor or applying as a Mentee, please send your resume not later than March 13, 2023 to email@example.com. This is a limited opportunity, so think good thoughts and do good things to create positive karma for your application!
AMEC’S MEMBERSHIP DUES WILL BE INCREASED ON APRIL 1ST
If your membership is expiring soon, now is the time to renew at the current rates.
Click HERE to sign in to your profile.
Please reach out to Monique Happy, the executive director, if you have any questions about renewal. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.